Qualifications for position listed above:
- Must hold a valid Vermont Teacher’s License or in the process of becoming licensed
- If applying from out of state, must be eligible for Vermont Teacher’s Licensure
- Must meet NCLB – Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) status
- Application must have 3 letters of recommendation
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 2
Equal Opportunity Employer
Milton Town School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Submit all application materials that include your cover letter, resume, transcripts, license and three letters of references electronically via SchoolSpring. Applications submitted in any other format will not be considered.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required