- Enjoyment of children
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform clerical tasks with limited supervision
- Proficiency in technological applications, including the Google platform, Internet browsers, search engines and databases
- A willingness to keep abreast of changing technologies and assume new responsibilities required by the introduction of new services and equipment.
- Assist the librarian in the operation of the library
- Operate library catalog to check in/out materials
- Assist students in locating and choosing library materials
- Repair damaged books
- Maintain library records
- Reshelve books
- Maintain library equipment
- Help maintain appropriate student behavior in the library
- Data entry
- Complete other tasks as assigned
Part-time: 10-12 hrs./week
Compensation Range: $12-$15/hr.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Addison Northeast Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.