The Swanton Public Library is seeking a creative, energetic, and skilled individual to join our team. The right candidate will have a strong background in youth programming. Technology skills and library experience preferred. Must be willing to work evenings until 7 PM and alternating Saturdays. This is a full-time position ($14.65/hr).
· Maintain current youth/children’s programming
· Develop new programs and activities
· Assist in the maintenance and development of children’s and youth collections.
· Assist in hosting library events
· Interact with patrons in a positive, friendly manner
· Assist patrons with book requests and technology assistance
· Assist in the maintenance of the library website and Facebook page
· Perform regular library duties: shelving books, cataloging, book repair, etc.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and three letters of reference to:
Michelle Beaulieu, Director
Swanton Public Library
1 First Street
Swanton, VT 05488