Interim Adult Services Librarian
25-35 hours per week
Bixby Memorial Free Library is seeking an Interim Adult Services Librarian to serve from now through summer 2018.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, implements and evaluates services for adults.
- Provides technology instruction and guidance.
- Manages collection development for the adult collection.
- Oversees volunteers.
- Master of Library Science degree from an ALA-accredited program or equivalent experience/certification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the capacity to project a positive public image.
- Collaborates effectively and works well in a team environment.
- Thinks outside the box.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and references to Library Director Jane Spencer firstname.lastname@example.org
Bixby Memorial Free Library serves the five-town area of Addison, Ferrisburgh, Panton, Vergennes and Waltham , Vermont with a population of 7800. The library has been in the process of transforming services to provide the greatest relevance to residents of the community we serve.