Rutland Free Library is looking for qualified applicants to fill the position of Page. This position puts new and returned materials on the library shelves. Must be flexible and able to work 12 hours per week.
Wages: Vermont Minimum Wage
Under the supervision of the Head of Circulation, the Page is responsible for returning materials to the shelves accurately and efficiently.
1. Accurate shelving;
2. Assists in closing the library.
OTHER JOB RELATED DUTIES
Other duties as assigned;
1. Positive customer service for general patron directional questions;
2. General straightening of shelves as needed;
3. Assists with pulling materials;
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. 16 years old or more;
2. Available on weekends and evenings;
3. Attention to detail and desire to keep things organized;
4. Able to lift or push 30 lbs on a regular basis.
This job description is not, nor is it intended to be, a complete statement of all duties, functions and responsibilities that comprise this position.
Contact: Karen McDonnell, Circulation Supervisor 802-773-1860