- being an INSTRUCTIONAL PARTNER with classroom teachers
- being an INFORMATION SPECIALIST
- being a TEACHER
- being PROGRAM MANAGER & ADMINISTRATOR of the library media center
Job goals will include: ensuring that library patrons are effective users of information; helping students to become effective researchers and critical thinkers; instilling a love of reading and learning; collaborating with teachers and other learning professionals to design learning experiences; to ensure that the library/media center’s programs and goals are aligned with the school’s programs and goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bennington-Rutland Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required