This position is responsible for the timely and accurate handling of loan files. This involves tracking and processing requests for information by phone, fax, and in person. Candidates for this position should have strong and effective communication skills, organizational/problem solving skills, poise and a positive customer service attitude to ensure a helpful climate for our customers and employees. PC skills and the demonstrated ability to perform clerical tasks in an efficient manner is required. Must demonstrate courtesy, willingness to help, and a cooperative attitude, which supports team efforts and department/corporation goals, including acting in whatever capacity as assigned by the department manager.
- Logging incoming new loans and respective collateral for each loan on the loan library system
- Responsible for filing loan and loan documentation coming into the library
- Pull paid loan files for further processing by the payoff clerk
- Acts as backup to the “Front Desk” position by answering phones, filing requests made by internal and external customers
- Responsible for the completion of quarterly collateral audits
- All other duties as assigned
- Treats fellow employees throughout organization with respect
Job ID: 4775BR
Employment Type: Full Time
People’s United Bank, N.A. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Click on the links to view People’s United Bank EEO Policy Statement and an electronic version of the EEO is the Law poster.