DON’T MISS OUT!
The Northeast Document Conservation Center (NEDCC) is pleased to present
its FALL 2008 PRESERVATION WORKSHOP SERIES:
* Intermediate Book Repair — Tuesday, September 23
* Writing Successful Grant Proposals — Wednesday, September 24
* Preserving Oversize Paper Artifacts — Thursday, September 25
* Caring for Textiles — Wednesday, October 1
* Disaster Planning with dPlan Lite — Thursday, October 2,
(at Merrimack College)
100 Brickstone Square, 4th floor
(except for Disaster Planning with dPlan Lite – see workshop description on
our Web site.)
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
$150.00 per workshop
For complete workshop details and registration form, visit www.nedcc.org
The workshops are co-sponsored by the Essex National Heritage Commission,
the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, the Northeast
Massachusetts Regional Library System, and Historic New England.
The Fall Preservation Workshops are supported in part by the Massachusetts
Cultural Council and the National Endowment for the Humanities.