The Vermont Library Association is proud to sponsor the Passport to Vermont Libraries program for a third year!
The program is running from June 1-September 1, 2017 at participating Vermont public, school and academic libraries. Information for participating libraries is on this page.
Passport to VT Libraries FAQ
How do I locate libraries to visit?
- Map of all participating libraries (where you can get a passport)
- Map of all Vermont's libraries (where you can get a passport stamp)
- Download a list of all Vermont's public libraries in Excel format or in PDF format
- This page from the Department of Libraries gives library addresses as well as hours and contact information
Do you have to have a library card to participate?
Nope, but please consider getting a card at your local library.
If you visit a "non-participating" library, what do you do? Ask them to stamp your passport? Initial your passport?
We suggest getting the library to date-stamp your passport or initial it.
Are there other ways for me to share my explorations?
Who is running this project?
We are a committee of the Vermont Library Association. Here is our contact information.
- Virgil Fuller: email@example.com
- Nancy Tusinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Snow: email@example.com
- Jessamyn West: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Worland: email@example.com