The Vermont Library Association is proud to sponsor the Passport to Vermont Libraries program for a second year!
The program will run from June 1-September 1, 2016 at participating Vermont public, school and academic libraries. This page will be updated as the program progresses. Information for participating libraries is on this page.
Passport to VT Libraries FAQ
How do I locate libraries to visit?
- Map of all participating libraries (where you can get a passport)
- Map of all Vermont's libraries (where you can get a passport stamp)
- Download a list of all Vermont's public libraries in Excel format or in PDF format
- This page from the Department of Libraries gives library addresses as well as hours and contact information
Do you have to have a library card to participate?
Nope, but please consider getting a card at your local library.
If you visit a "non-participating" library, what do you do? Ask them to stamp your passport? Initial your passport?
We suggest getting the library to date-stamp your passport or initial it.
Are there other ways for me to share my explorations?
Who is running this project?
We are a committee of the Vermont Library Association. Here is our contact information.
- Virgil Fuller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Perry: email@example.com
- Sarah Snow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessamyn West: email@example.com
- Joy Worland: firstname.lastname@example.org