Communication, Collaboration & Commitment
Saturday October 13th, 2012
While we hope that we have planned a helpful and successful event for October 13th, registration is quite low at the moment and we can’t succeed without all of you! We hope that this post will provide some encouragement to those of you who just haven’t gotten around to registering yet!
- Anyone who registers for the conference before midnight next Tuesday, Sept 25th, 2012 will be entered in a raffle to win one of *three free registrations*. Don’t worry, if you’ve already registered, you will be automatically entered. The three winners will have their conference payment refunded in full.
- We are pushing back the start time of the conference from 8am to 8:45am. This means that the schedule will be as follows:
10am John DiGilio will speak on Tools to Increase Your Personal and Professional Productivity
11:15 – 12:15pm First Workshop session
12:30-1:30pm Second Workshop session
1:30-3pm Lunch & Networking
3pm SLA New England Board Meeting
- SLA New England will be providing a free shuttle from the Boston Area to and from Southbridge. It is limited to 20 people so register soon to save your spot! The exact location of departure is To Be Decided but it will need to be on the road by about 7:45am
- October 13th is not the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend – Columbus Day is early this year and falls on the weekend prior: Oct 6th-Oct 8th.
- We’ve received a lot of great vendor support so the day should offer wonderful opportunities to network not only with your colleagues but also with the many fantastic vendors who support the information professionals of New England, Rhode Island and beyond.
Thank you to our many fantastic partners including SLA@Simmons, the SLA Academic Division and all of the companies below: