The Board of Trustees of the Lawrence Memorial Library in Bristol, VT is seeking an experienced, community focused and forward-thinking Director who will
- Work collaboratively with staff and community to lead LML into the future.
- Make informed decisions regarding programming and technology.
- Possess strong organizational, financial, technological, and supervisory skills.
- Communicate personably and effectively with library patrons, staff and
Board of Trustees.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the library.
The Director acts as library spokesperson, promoting the use of the library by all members of the community and fostering positive working relationships with town government and organizations.
Qualifications: Relevant education in library science and prior experience working in a public or school library. A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
This is a salaried position. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and education. Please submit a resume with cover letter and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position, which begins June 15, 2020, will be open until filled. Preference will be given to candidates who submit their applications prior to March 31st, 2020.
– Posted March 3, 2020