INTERLIBRARY LOAN SPECIALIST
Salary range $30,000 – $35,000
To supervise the daily operations of interlibrary loan processes for a university library; serve distance students.
Bachelor’s degree, plus two to four years of relevant library experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Administrative and office skills; familiarity with integrated automated library systems and management software, OCLC, MS Office suite, and email.
- Excellent oral, written, and online communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of library patrons in person and online.
- Good administrative, organizational, and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving abilities
For a full description and to apply online, visit Castleton University’s job site.
– Posted 9/29/22