Under the supervision of the Library Collections Supervisor, the Library Collections and Services Facility (LCSF) Assistant performs a variety of duties associated with the circulation, transfer, and maintenance of the collections and records in the offsite Library Collections Storage Facility. This is a library position working off campus in a warehouse where library materials and records are stored.
- One to three years of records management, library storage operations, warehouse or related work experience.
- The ability to lift 50 pound boxes throughout a work-day.
- Ability to lift materials overhead.
- Must be able to operate a variety of warehouse machinery, including manual and powered lifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to comprehend complex and demanding filing systems.
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Associate’s degree, or the equivalent
- Experience with OnBase, ILLiad, Alma and other library or records management software
Please visit the link to view the full job description and details. https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/66999
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
– Posted 2/25/23