The Dartmouth College Biomedical Libraries welcome applicants for the position of Library Technology Coordinator.
Responsible for managing the public and staff computing needs at Dartmouth Biomedical Libraries. Working in coordination with Biomedical librarians and staff, ensures the hardware, software, and web environments of the Biomedical Libraries meet the needs of the Geisel School of Medicine, the Department of Biological Sciences, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (TDI) and other programs, in support of research, scholarship, education, and patient care in the health and life sciences.
• Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally and effectively assist library staff and users in sometimes high-pressure situations.
• Knowledge of and experience with operating systems, applications software, library and instructional technologies.
• Be open to change and lead the implementation of change.
• Knowledge and experience with web content management systems (e.g., Drupal).
• Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service and to serving the technical support needs of a community with a wide-ranging technical skill set.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage time effectively in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work independently and in team environments.
• Understanding of current trends in information technology.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Proficiency with an integrated library system, preferably ExLibris Alma.
• Project management experience.
For complete details and to apply visit https://searchjobs.
– Posted December 10, 2019