The Vermont Library Association Passport to Vermont Libraries Program is on again for 2019! We’re grateful for the generous support from the Vermont Department of Libraries. How many libraries can you visit? What will you learn?
The program runs over the summer at participating Vermont public, school and academic libraries. Information for participating libraries is on this page.
Passport to VT Libraries FAQ
How do I locate libraries to visit?
- Map of all Vermont’s libraries (where you can get a passport stamp)
- Download a list of all Vermont’s public libraries in Excel format or PDF format, or in PDF format with hours.
- Websites of all Vermont’s public libraries
Do you have to have a library card to participate?
Nope, but please consider getting a card at your local library.
Are there other ways for me to share my explorations?
We have a Facebook page at facebook.com/vermontpassport and our hashtag is #vtpassport. Feel free to tweet to us @VLALib or tag us in Instagram photos.
Who is running this project?
A committee Vermont Library Association members and Vermont Department of Libraries eomployees. Here is our contact information.
- Virgil Fuller: email@example.com
- Amy Olsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Schmukal: email@example.com
- Jessamyn West: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Worland: Joy.Worland@vermont.gov