Weekend Circulation Supervisor [part-time] – Saint Michael’s College (Colchester, VT)
Saint Michael’s College seeks applicants for Library Weekend Circulation Supervisor Part-time. This year round position provides weekend supervision of library student assistants and the facility. The individual selected will support use of library services by students, faculty, and staff, including circulation and research. This individual will consult with other staff to develop flexible work schedules to cover weekend hours of service. The typical schedule for this position is 12 hours every other weekend, with extended hours during final exams and reduced hours during the summer. Limited Monday-Friday hours may also be available.
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of experience and education
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience with online information systems
- Library, bookstore, supervisory, and/or teaching experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, a public service orientation, and ability to work both independently and in a collegial, team-oriented environment
For more information or to apply, click here
– Posted September 20, 2019